This is a digital PDF edition of the Philippine Forest Blooms Planner. A link for downloading all the items will be sent you via e-mail upon receipt of your payment.
- A5 size, can be printed on A5, A4, letter, legal size paper
- Comes with a separate weekly spread and daily planner page that you can print as many times as necessary
- Comes with free, exclusive desktop and mobile lockscreen wallpapers . The word “tiwala” means “trust.”
Learn more about Philippine native trees while taking small steps to live more sustainably through the Forest Blooms planner, a collaborative project with Forest Foundation Philippines to help raise awareness for the importance of our native trees in forest conservation.
* Watercolor paintings of 12 native trees, with information on flowering periods, conservation status and areas where they thrive
* 12 monthly-view calendars and 5 weekly-view spreads per month to write notes and to-dos on
* Undated calendar pages so you can start whenever you want
* Pages for goal-setting, native tree-spotting and native tree-drawing practice
* Monthly greening tips
* Environmental dates of note
* Blank pages for your extra notes
* 2019 to 2022 calendars to refer to on the first and last pages
* For personal use only. Please don’t distribute and offer for sale.
This product is part of the #DrawNativeTreesPhinitiative. All proceeds from sales of this product will be used to produce more materials that can help spread the advocacy.