Shop for purposeful artist-made goods inspired by Philippine native flora and fauna, pop culture, and nostalgia.
NEW AT THE SHOP
Philippine Endemic Hoyas Postcard Set
Get to know and help spread awareness for twelve (12) of the country’s beautiful and rare endemic hoyas through this postcard set, a collaboration with the Hoya Lovers of the Philippines and Beyond Community.
- set of 12 postcards
- printed on 300 gsm FSC-certified textured cardstock
- elemental chlorine and acid-free
- fountain-pen friendly
FEW PIECES LEFT!
Philippine Forest Blooms Enamel Pins
Express your love for Philippine native trees through these enamel pins of flowers of the Banaba, Katmon, and Ilang-Ilang. Wear them as badges on your collar or shirt, or pin them to your jacket, hat, or bag. A portion of proceeds will be donated to NGOs engaged in protecting our forest landscapes.
- Type: High-quality hard enamel
- Material: Gold plated iron
- Attachment: Butterfly clasp
- Size: 1.2″ at the widest part
Philippine Forest Landscapes Pocket Notebook Set
Celebrate four of our country’s beautiful, biodiversity-rich forest landscapes. Every purchase offers you an opportunity to help with protecting them.
- Illustrative interpretations of four forest landscapes – Sierra Madre, Bukidnon, Palawan, and Leyte – along with a pair of native bird and nesting tree species that can be found in each landscape.
- Four types of inside pages, one for each variant – dot grid, graph grid, college rule, and blank
- FSC-certified cover stock, FSC-certified wood-free 100 gsm paper
- Easy tear-off perforated pages
Philippine Forest Reflections Nature Appreciation Journal
Harness the healing powers of the outdoors and sharpen your observation skills as you deepen your appreciation for nature through sketching and journaling.
- Hard-bound A5 landscape format
- Weather-proof Leaf, Flower, Bird, and Tree Habits Identification Cards inserted in a pocket at the back
- Field-sketching hints and watercolor techniques
- Nature journaling prompts and other activities
- Illustrations of Philippine native trees, flowers, fruits, and birds
- and more!