What is your shipping method?
For time-sensitive orders, pick-ups via Grab, Lalamove, or any courier of your choice is encouraged. You’ll receive the items right away, plus cashless transactions are supported. (For your reference, the pick-up location is in Quezon City, Metro Manila).
GoGo Express or Blitz will be used for flat-rate 1-3 days shipping to Metro Manila and provincial areas in Luzon, but kindly expect some delays (around 5 to 7 days in areas that require sea travel) especially during the busy holiday season.
How long will shipping take?
For Metro Manila deliveries via Grab or Lalamove – upon receipt of payment, delivery can take 1-4 hours depending on the distance between our locations and the availability of a rider. (For your reference, items are shipped from Quezon City.)
For standard and regional deliveries via Blitz (a partner of J&T) or GoGo Xpress. Upon receipt of payment, items will be shipped out within 24 hours. The tracking code will be provided. Delivery will take 1-2 days for Greater Metro Manila addresses, and 3-7 days for Provincial addresses.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- BPI / InstaPay bank transfer
How will the items be packaged?
Items are packed inside recycled paper bags, sealed with paper packaging tape, and if required by the courier, enclosed within their plastic pouch. For Blitz shipments, I enclose the paper-wrapped packages in cassava pouches. For same day pick-ups, I use post-consumer shopping bags, and on rainy days, the packages are wrapped within recycled plastic sleeves or grocery bags for additional protection.
Can I order items in bulk (50 pieces or more)?
Kindly contact me so we can iron out the details.
Do you ship Internationally?
It can be arranged but please note that I use DHL or UPS since they provide tracking info, and that the rates for international shipping can cost way more than the actual item(s). Kindly contact me so we can iron out the details.
How do I order face masks?
To minimize waste and conserve energy and money, face masks can only be purchased via pre-orders. I open slots every now and then, kindly check my IG for announcements.
What kind of paper / materials do you use for your products?
I do my best to choose sustainably-sourced materials:
* Premium FSC-certified environment–friendly ECF (Elemental Chlorine Free) Fedrigoni paper stock for art prints and art postcards. The paper has a slight “tooth,” chosen for its ability to showcase watercolor illustrations at their best.
* FSC-certified ECF Fedrigoni card stock for greeting cards and note cards. The card stock has a smooth finish which makes it great for writing with fountain pens.
* Notebook covers are printed on premium FSC-certified textured Fedrigoni card stock and the inside pages consist of PEFC-certified cream tinted writing paper.
* Paper products are printed by professional printing presses here in Manila.
* Washi tapes and stickers are made of Japanese rice paper and natural rubber adhesive and they are biodegradable. The tapes are manufactured overseas and imported in bulk once a year to minimize carbon footprint since I haven’t found a local supplier who can make them.
* Paper stickers are made at home and are printed on non-laminated sticker paper. Waterproof stickers are made of laminated vinyl and are printed by a professional press. All stickers are produced in limited quantities to minimize waste.
* Labels & info sheets, if needed, are printed at home on Double A Paper Tree paper.
Where else can I find your products?
Since 2020, I’ve stopped consigning at physical shops so everything that you see on this website is already all of my inventory.
Do you offer discounts?
Items on this website are already at their base prices, but I always offer discounts during a new product’s pre-order period or whenever I join a stationery fair. Kindly check my IG for announcements.